When Peeing When Peeing

Spot on!
Great animation, very fluid.. I like the style.
"No matter how much you shake and dance the last few drops are in your pants."

Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

Hold on one second...!

Did MegaGodzilla have a vagina?? Ha, seriously though, great animation. Smooth like tequila, and very entertaining. One thing you could improve on was sound. I like the music, but some hard sounding metallic hits would have enhanced the animation overall. Hoping to see more from you in the near future.

Trident Layers Trident Layers

But... But...

Have you actually forgot the chiense worker?? ME TOO! I was really dissapionted when he wasn't there.

LewToons responds:

haha ya! i thot about adding him in! but i got lazy. as always.

Carl in the kitchen Carl in the kitchen

Alright.

I like carl the peanut, or whatever he is, but like i said last time, it still needs sound! Or music at the least. Also, take your time, and don't rush when you make these.

carl fu carl fu

I gave you a 4.

I just wish there was sound. By the way... Is carl a peanut?

trebor47 responds:

yes, he is a peanut!

Cocky the party cockroach Cocky the party cockroach

It was ok...

Timeing near the end was off, and the artwork was nothing special...

Bright Ideas Bright Ideas

Happened to me yesterday.

It wasn't that funny, but the animation was generally good, and so was the lipsyncining. Work on you're ideas because you're not half bad.

tetris explosion tetris explosion

Not ready for the portal.

Had no color, annoying sounds, and much too short. Some music would have also been nice, but thats asking alot. Keep on animating, you'll get better.

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Freakin' great.

I've always admired you're work, because you're style, animation, and the all around awesome of it. I liked the story alot, and this is amazing for only two days work. Keep it up dude, you inspire me.

Breakthrough Breakthrough

... Really?

Good animation, really was, but... Foxes? Really? My heart sank when I saw some foxes riding on motorcycles. Come up with some better characters, and make it longer. You have good potential.

Toughset responds:

First off, this wasn't my idea. It was a prize for a contest and this is what the winner wanted. Second, if it was any longer, it wouldn't pass the 10MB limit. But glad to hear you like my potential!